marți, 6 august 2013

Excerpt "Beneath The Veil" by William McNally

Hello my awesome friends! ^^ Today I am hosting William McNally, author of Beneath The Veil.I am very excited because this book sounds literally great! And the cover is also ripping.

Beneath the Veil
William McNally

Genre: Paranormal/Science Fiction/Horror
Number of pages: 276
Virtual book tour organized by: Bewitching Book Tours


Book Description:

Welcome Beneath the Veil, a Place Where the Dead Have Never Left...

With his life turned upside down, a terminally ill man seeks answers from a family he never knew. Barry Ryan, a successful sculptor, goes on a journey to find his roots and the extraordinary family that somehow evades death and ties him to a terrifying future. 

Driven to find answers, Barry is joined by his sister and her boyfriend on the road to Auraria, a mysterious ghost town where terrible secrets lie hidden since the days of gold and greed.

All is well until they cross the city limits and fall beneath the veil, a place where the bizarre rules the living, and the living are prey trapped in an ever-changing web. 

Generations of conflict come to light as these unfortunate visitors struggle to survive. Echoes of the past are lethal here...in this place where the dead have never left.


Chapter one:



 

Well, what do you think? Awesome, right? :) Okay, maybe I'm a little too enthusiastic. That's because of the genre (I simply love paranormal, SF and horror books), because of the description, which is really catchy, and, naturally, because of the cover. I usually don't judge a book by it's cover, but I gotta admit, this cover says a lot about the book.

~ About the Author ~  


William McNally is a former executive, husband and animal advocate based in the mountains of Dahlonega, Georgia. 
 
Drawn to dark and thought provoking stories, he released his first book, Four Corners Dark in 2012 and recently followed it with his second, Beneath the Veil.
Look for William's next release, The Knights of Moonshine, spring 2014.




That's all guys! :)
Have a wonderful day! \^o^/

2 comentarii:

  1. The cover scares me a bit, but the synopsis sounds great. I also love paranormal books. :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. @Ralu, I know. The nails kinda shocked me -.- :)).

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Thankies for reading my post and for leaving me your thoughts. Warm hugs from B!